Mel - I miss you! It's always great when I can see you for like 5 seconds, but wish it was for longer! :) Love your darling pics. I would love to see your camera, know about your lens, and what programs you use for your photo work. You are gifted my dear!
The picture of Brooklyn in the pink hat when she is a baby looks just like her now. I love to see how she was so cute back then too. What a sweet girl!!
7 comments:
Hey Melannie--
Found your blog. Your little Brooklyn is adorable. Where does the time go? When we moved in she was ONE!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I love the picture of her playing in the sand.
She sure is a cutie!
Oh, what a cutie. I love the picture of her with the little hat on. I just want to pinch those sweet cheeks.
Mel - I miss you! It's always great when I can see you for like 5 seconds, but wish it was for longer! :) Love your darling pics. I would love to see your camera, know about your lens, and what programs you use for your photo work. You are gifted my dear!
The picture of Brooklyn in the pink hat when she is a baby looks just like her now. I love to see how she was so cute back then too. What a sweet girl!!
Such a cutie, good job Mel!
Post a Comment