Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!




We celebrated our anniversary this year in California, we went to Santa Monica Pier, Fashion Island, Hollywood Blvd, San Juan Capistrano and of course the beach. We had fun, the kids tortured grandma and grandpa, I'm sure....we are thankful that they were able to watch them for us.




Did I mention August is a busy month for us?

Ryan and I were married 14 years ago today. It is strange to hear "14", weird when you say it actually, because there are moments you feel you have know each other for an eternity and others where time stands still. We have quite a few fond moments when we were childless, yet that seems like another lifetime, oddly enough. I think the best part of marriage is knowing you have a partner in this life to deal with all the ups and downs, hopefully making it through the downs, but remember the ups. I love you Ryan!!

3 comments:

Sarie said...

Cute! Happy anniversary!!

Ryan Wood said...

Whoa, it's been 14 years...that went by quick:) Love ya, babe!

The Stromberg Epic said...

Happy anniversary Melannie! Cute photos of the two of you. I can't believe it's been 14 years for the two of you!