Monday, February 4, 2008

More Snow!!

Snow!!
This is what we did yesterday, dug ourselves out of 12" of snow....and there is more to come. The kids love it, but I'm ready for spring.

4 comments:

Sarie said...

Hi Melannie! I love doing photos, you're right. I like your coloring techniques, they look cute. I have a canon, it's a few year's old, but it's a digital SLR. The D60. I bought a brand new lense last year and it's a 24-105mm F4. I love it. I still want another lense, but I spent a lot on this one, so I have to use it another year!!

Melannie said...

I just got a macro lens EF 100mm 1:28 for my canon, and I love it...it's amazing how much detail you can get from a different lens.

The Stromberg Epic said...

Oh, we are so jealous of all the snow you are getting in Utah! Dan and I so desperately want it to snow here.

Ryan Wood said...

Great shots, the one of B looks like she's floatin'.