Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Busy Busy Busy



Last week we had the science fair and the Pine wood derby for Logan on the same night. Logan did well on his project, he received 4 stars which is one away from the Einstein award. He also won the prize for most realistic looking derby car, Ryan and Logan made an army tank which fits Logan's personality....he loves that stuff.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love your blog, especially since Vaughn took the picture of Ryan and Logan at the science fair and Mitch is standing next to Logan at the pinewood derby. Your children are beautiful, I would love to be able to take pictures like the ones you have on here.

Erin

Erin said...

I love your blog, especially since Vaughn took the picture of Ryan and Logan at the science fair and Mitch is standing next to Logan at the pinewood derby. Your children are beautiful, I would love to be able to take pictures like the ones you have on here.

Erin

Melannie said...

that's funny, I didn't even realize that....I didn't know you had a blog, I will be checking it out!!

The Stromberg Epic said...

I love that you allowed him to make his choice of vehicle, knowing that a tank does not necessarily resemble a fast car. It looks great!