HOLY MOOOOOLY!!! Your site is gorgeous, and your pics, and your playlist, and well everything! Can you teach a class? ;o) heee - me and Mel will be there on the front row! So what kind of camera do you have/use and what kind of photo editing program do you use? LOVE all the touched up pieces! Gooooorgeous!
Melannie did you edit all of the pictures yourself? They are so cute. Creighton is dying for me to learn how to do stuff like that! Glad I can check up on your blog page now :) It's adorable...of course!!
6 comments:
Melannie,
I have a lot to learn from you. Keep me up with the times.
~Mel
I'm not sure how to respond to that other than, whatever... ;)
HOLY MOOOOOLY!!! Your site is gorgeous, and your pics, and your playlist, and well everything! Can you teach a class? ;o) heee - me and Mel will be there on the front row! So what kind of camera do you have/use and what kind of photo editing program do you use? LOVE all the touched up pieces! Gooooorgeous!
Thanks Nikki, I appreciate the comment....I use a Canon digital rebel XT, the program I use is called Corel painter 9.5
Melannie did you edit all of the pictures yourself? They are so cute. Creighton is dying for me to learn how to do stuff like that! Glad I can check up on your blog page now :) It's adorable...of course!!
Yes, I do all of the photography and editing myself, just something I love to do, thanks for the compliment.
Post a Comment