Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ready for Summer??


So it goes without saying that the swimsuit is the official kids uniform for summer, but I think my kids think it is officially summer if the sun is out.

I'm ready for summer because quite frankly I am tired of doing homework. I'm not quite ready for the intense heat, but I was so sick of the long winter that it doesn't matter at this point. I hope everyone has some amazing days: melting popsicles= sticky, wet hair& snarles, chlorine infused swim suits, grass legs, boo boos, sunburns, late night- bug bites, camp fire clothes, yard work, fireworks, reunions, seeing neighbors after long hibernation, parks, bbq, watermelon and corn on the cob and my favorite--- time with my family....enjoy.

4 comments:

~Nikki said...

DITTO!!!!!!
So glad to see you last night! Let's Play!!!

Sarie said...

Makes me love summer that much more! It's been summer here for months, so I'm getting a little ancy, but it won't cool down til November. I have to remember to enjoy it!

Melannie said...

thanks for popping in!!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Hey Melannie! I found you through Jamie's blog. It's fun to see your blog. Check mine out.