Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Break in Missouri







We left for St. Louis on April 11th and came home on April 20th. It was a nine day tour, we stayed in St. Louis, visited the Arch and The Magic house, then drove three hours south to the small town of West Plains(home of Ryan's brother, Shane). After some leisure time there, we all took off to Branson, a small Las Vegas for Christians so to speak. We went to Silver Dollar City, a theme park with rides and shows, we ate in a mine and rode some great rides. We also were able to see a Magic show, like Siegfried and Roy minus the price, they also had tigers which the kids loved. We had fun and the kids hated saying goodbye to their aunt, uncle and cousins.

3 comments:

The Stromberg Epic said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun! We only saw the arch while we were there, but it looks like you guys really took advantage of all the sites!

Sarie said...

We're doing great, I love your photos from your trip, looks like you guys had a great time. I heard it snowed again today in Utah! I am glad to be here right now, but things are heating up and I will hate the summertime, I just know it. I love that we can stay in touch this way.

Ryan Wood said...

That was funny watching 'em chase those birds around.