Melannie, I had no idea that you were into photography, that has always been a desire of mine and I have just not made it happen yet, how did you learn? Anyway, I love the work you have done! It was so nice to get together with you and Brooklyn, she is a doll! We really need to get together more often, either when I come out to Utah or when you come out to the east coast!
2 comments:
Melannie,
I had no idea that you were into photography, that has always been a desire of mine and I have just not made it happen yet, how did you learn? Anyway, I love the work you have done! It was so nice to get together with you and Brooklyn, she is a doll! We really need to get together more often, either when I come out to Utah or when you come out to the east coast!
Nice photos, those middle 2 are my faves. Good stuff!
Post a Comment